Brisbane’s Leading Dustless Blasting Providers
There are many reasons why you may need our services, and whatever that might be, you can rest assured you’re in the very best hands with us. We have a myriad of experience in dustless blasting, helping customers all over Brisbane for years.
Why opt for dustless blasting at your Brisbane property?
The advantages of our recycled glass blasting services:
Compared to sandblasting –
- No Dust! Non toxic and eco-friendly. We can blast along side other workers in a shop without mess and contamination. No more sand trickling out of car panels years later. No risk to personal health with use of simple paper mask by the operator.
- Minimum cleanup. Waste simply falls directly at the blast site. Most of the water vaporizes during the blasting – so no slicks or puddles.
- Recycled glass granules are softer than sand. The base being blasted is cleaned without scuffing or damaging the surface.
- Our process is gentle to the base surface that we are preparing in that no heat is generated by the recycled glass media used as the abrasive component in the machine. This avoids warping so often found in car panels where the metal base is thin.
- Faster and more efficient than sandblasting.
- Cheaper than sandblasting. Less time / material cost / little clean up hassle.
Compared to soda blasting -
- More time efficient.
- Less expensive.
- No issues with paint adhesion, paint manufacturer approved for warrantee.
- No residue chemicals, environmentally sustainable.
Compared to sanding -
- Save your time and back… we are quick.
- No remedial massage or chiropractor required for the pain later.
- No workplace health safety risk from dust, contamination.
- We prepare all the intricate hard to get at places, so that you can begin painting sooner.
Book our blasting using dustless methods today
Whether it’s for lead paint removal or something else, call us on 0412 895 351 today to book our services.